On Mon, 30 Nov 2009, rich...@buzzhost.co.uk wrote:
PS. If I were a spammer I would be laughing my ass off at this waste of
time. Every effort spent on fighting each other is less spent on them.
Actually, it's reasonable to argue that you are worse - you've just
contributed to an argument that you complain of, wasting bytes. I think
that's 'hypocrisy'....

I did not 'contribute' to the argument. I described how useless it was to me and asked to have it 'relabelled' with a different subject.

But yes, now that I'm answering you, I'm a hypocrite, and the spammers have reason to laugh again. :)

- C