On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:10:11 +1000 (EST)
Res <r...@ausics.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Dec 2009, Per Jessen wrote:
>
> > Christian Brel wrote:
> >
> >> Perhaps the time has come for a fork of Spamassassin where these
> >> commercial considerations are not so obvious?
> >
> > No need for such drastic measures - it's only a ruleset.
>

> no whitelist should ever become default part of SA
>
> the day it is, is the day I look elsewhere.
Unless yours installed without the -4 and below rule for Habeas, then
you may just want to review that point of view ;-)

> --
> Res
>
> "What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of
> bugs!
Grub2 anyone.....

--
This e-mail and any attachments may form pure opinion and may not have
any factual foundation. Please check any details provided to satisfy