> Hopefully you didn't buy him that brewing book, or we'll
> NEVER get any more rules out of him!  :^)
snip
> Is there anything that would help out the cause,
> hardware-wise? I think I remember Justin saying that privacy
> concerns about the email corpus made sharing the load
> impossible -- might it be possible to share the code so that
> some of us could auto-generate rules based on our own
> ham/spam mailstreams, and then share those rules with you for
> possible SOUGHT inclusion?
> --
> Dave Pooser

there were interesting choices... some seemed like for family time and stuff
too.

i would encourage other SA team members to have a wish list and publish.

we are sincerely sad & apologize that we are not able to buy Christmas
presents for everyone on the SA team

for all the stuff you deal with, you deserve many blessings!

ummm i am confused though... there are projects out there like CentOS that
are dealing with things and cannot accept
donations right now that would go towards the project or team salaries...

since SA is part of Apache Foundation, do you get paid or can you get paid
or how does this all work?

as awesome as SA is, i often wonder why the SA team isnt salaried or
something to that effect.

do i need to read the apache foundation docs somewhere?

 - rh