On 19-Dec-2009, at 09:06, Dave Pooser wrote:
> On 12/18/09 11:13 PM, "R-Elists" <list...@abbacomm.net> wrote:
> Is there anything that would help out the cause, hardware-wise? I think I
> remember Justin saying that privacy concerns about the email corpus made
> sharing the load impossible -- might it be possible to share the code so
> that some of us could auto-generate rules based on our own ham/spam
> mailstreams, and then share those rules with you for possible SOUGHT
> inclusion?

It would be nice to be able to throw some cycles at this problem, but it might
take more more to figure out how to do that safely than it's worth?

Anyway, if something gets figured out count me in on contributing space CPU
time.

> "...Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
> safely in one pretty and well-preserved piece, but to slide across the
> finish line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, and
> shouting GERONIMO!!!" -- Bill McKenna

Love that quote. Think I'll steal it.

--
[The PSP] could have voice recognition too, so when you go
        "nyuuurrrrrrrr-uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr-uuuuuuurrrrrrrrr" you go