Well, I have googled it and read lot's of stuff and the problem persists. I have a server on CentOS 5.3 with spamassassin-3.2.5-1.el5 from that distribution. They have no newer according to yum. The local.cf fix did not change anything after restarting spamassassin.

For some reason spamassassin hates me, which is my reason for joining this list some time ago. I still plan to implement it on another server that does not want to let it work. So, someone please help me so I can move on to other LATE projects.

Thanks,
Robert A. Ober