On 13.02.10 14:40, dar...@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> Yes.

In such case you should not compare MTX with SPF and or DKIM, instead
you should clearly state that MTX is designed to do something very
different than SPF and DKIM are trying to do.

They both were designed to prevent address forging, which is different and
often worse problem than spam itself.

You can compare MTX to mtamark and CSA but just please don't say it's better
than SPF/DKIM.

Micro$oft random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...