Louis Guillaume <lo...@zabrico.com> writes:

>>> That last one seems to be my problem. Does the patch fix this? I'll
>>> try updating and see what happens.
>
> I just need to clarify one thing that's not clear to me in re-reading
> our thread from the other day: Is there a work-around for this?
>
> My users are getting restless. Everytime their ISP changes their IP
> address I have to whitelist them!

I think there are currently only two viable approaches:

  arrange not to pass authenticated mail to spamass-milter

  change postfix and/or spamass-milter to insert a line in the
  pseudoheader saying the mail was authenticated, so the ALL_TRUSTED
  test fires and not the RBL checks.  This is some twitchy code to
  write, but I suspect it isn't really that hard.