Quoting Karsten Bräckelmann <guent...@rudersport.de>:

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 13:30 +0100, a.sm...@ukgrid.net wrote:
On my system outbound mails are scanned, even though they are sent
using authentication (not SASL auth tho), additionally the wiki

So? Yes, authentication and the ALL_TRUSTED rule does not prevent mail
from being scanned by SA. Clearly, because that is a SA rule...

What *does* prevent mail from being scanned by SA is *NOT* passing it to
SA in your MTA. I don't get your point.
Ok I just reread ur first post, I missunderstood you the first time. So you are saying if mail is delivered with authentication it will be scanned but should not be scored spam due to the ALL_TRUSTED rule? That still isnt the case on my system, again I wonder if the ALL_TRUSTED is therefore dependant on SASL auth?