On 8/17/10 7:30 PM, Alexandre Chapellon wrote:
Hi the list,

I am posting the results of my tests in order to have fedback/feelings/remarqs. This is not directly spamassassin related, but can be helpful for people (I saw here) wondering if they would used the barracuda DNSBL.

When other well known DNSBL (I have always heard spamhaus sbl and xbl are trust worthy) list less at most 50 entries , barrcuda lists almost 8000!!!!

If I were asked to use barracuda bl I would just anwser: "NO WAY!"
Which is one reason that the barracuda list is optional. latest suggestion was to use a (low score) and last_untrusted. Third reason is 'emailreg.org'. Do you own googling and make your own conclusion.
(second reason left out or public forum)

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r). For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/