> > Furthermore, I suggest having a footer with unsubscription / help
> > information in addition to the header because the header may not be
> > visible, not all E-mail clients may display it, and people may
> > otherwise be unaware of it. I have often seen some "unsubscribe"
> > messages sent to mailing lists and putting the ubsubscription
> > information in the footer greatly reduces that.

- the unsubscribe instructions are in the subscription confirming e-mail
  (you must send subscription request and confirm it back to get that mail)

- I've seen unsubscribe requests even in lists that do have such footer

On 07.10.10 13:28, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
> I see what you mean, but, well, I personally would vote "no" to this.
>
> I'm really tired of all that mailing lists which can't stay from attaching
> their own banners and general hints at the message tail.

not mentioning breakage of e.g. DKIM.

btw, not to be off-topic at least once, can SA comply with this?

then used against you.