On Thu, 7 Oct 2010, Karsten Br�ckelmann wrote:

On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 14:28 -0700, John Hardin wrote:
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
It's not a matter of missing "information" forced onto each and any
post. Ultimately, it boils down to the subscribers' clue level, in
particular understanding email and mailing lists.

I was going to suggest the footer should read:

 To unsubscribe from this mailing list see the list-unsubscribe: header

Well, this still would be an intrusive disclaimer. And *really* not
necessary with this list and its audience, as history shows.

Humor, Karsten; humor. :)

But I believe we already crossed the line from "meta" to OT. ;) This braindead message munging won't happen on this list.

Oh, agreed.

  USMC Rules of Gunfighting #7: In ten years nobody will remember the
  details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who
  lived.
 71 days until TRON Legacy