Am 23.02.11 18:51, schrieb Michelle Konzack:
> Hello Henry | Security Division,
>
> Am 2011-02-23 13:50:19, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
>> This is also very interesting, Michael:
>>
>> (From the RFC link I sent before)
>>
>> Being able to detect domains that never accept email offers many
>> resource savings to an SMTP server. In the first instance, it can
>> choose to reject email during the SMTP conversation that does not
>> present a deliverable 2821.MailFrom domain.
> Then you will reject Mails from nearly ANY big ISPs  because  they  have
> seperated OUT-BOUND and IN-BOUND servers...
>
> Ans OUT-BOUND servers will not receive mails.
>
> Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
>     Michelle Konzack

Hi Michelle,
I think you didn?t understand what I want. I don?t want to check if the
sender domain matches the MX records. I want to check IF the sender
domain has any MX records.

There have been a lot of mail today why I wanna do this. I just had a
question if it is possible or not. There have been more mail concerning
the reason for this check. I just don?t want mails from domains which
don?t have a MX record. The End.

--
This message was scanned by the LM Networkx Mailsystem and is believed to be
clean of viruses. However, we are not liable for any virus contamination.

LM Networkx Mailsystem