On 3/3/2011 3:06 PM, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 01:53 +0100, Mikael Syska wrote:
I get the following hits:

Note though, that your score is on SA 3.3.x, while the OP uses SA 3.2.x.
Yes, I can tell this from the scores. :)

Major changes between these version are clearly reflected in your score
and rules hit. Namely a lot of work by John Hardin to catch exactly such
fraud, and the FreeMail plugin now upstream -- with 3.2 it is available
as a third-party plugin.

Could we please make an official project statement that 3.2.x is unsupported and people should really update to 3.3.x?

Warren