On 3/10/2011 1:41 AM, Nigel Frankcom wrote:
Hi All,

Apologies if this has been covered, an admittedly fairly cursory
Google showed nothing new. My local sa-update hasn't updated in the
better part of a month. Is it that there have been no updates or do I
need to dig into my systems to see what I broke, how and when?

Regards to all

Nigel

http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/
The auto-promotion mechanism that promotes/demotes and rescores new rules has been broken lately because we are lacking sufficient quantities of ham and spam in the nightly masscheck. You can see the results of each nightly masscheck at the above link.

https://fedorahosted.org/auto-mass-check/
We are seriously in need of additional volunteers in the nightly masscheck. Please read this page to learn how to join.

Warren Togami
war...@togami.com