On 2011/03/10 10:59 AM, Adam Moffett wrote:

Discussion on the dev list points to a lack of sufficient ham in the
corpus which is necessary to generate score updates and publish new
rules. There was a recent drive for new submitters, but I'm still
trying to figure out how I can rearrange my configuration in order to
help.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/NightlyMassCheck

Interesting. I'd be happy to contribute, but we bounce or outright
delete high scoring spam.
After Reading these wiki articles:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/HandClassifiedCorpora
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/CorpusCleaning
I get the impression that they want a representative sample of your
spam, and i will skew things in a bad way if I only submit the spam that
spamassassin already scored low.

What if I submit only ham?

It's my understanding that you don't need to submit equal parts spam and ham. I suspect any volume of hand-sorted ham would be greatly welcomed.

--
/Jason