On 03/10/2011 07:59 AM, Adam Moffett wrote:
> I'd be happy to contribute, but we bounce or outright delete high
> scoring spam.
>
> After Reading these wiki articles:
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/HandClassifiedCorpora
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/CorpusCleaning
> I get the impression that they want a representative sample of your
> spam, and i will skew things in a bad way if I only submit the spam
> that spamassassin already scored low.

What is your bounce/delete threshold?  If it's high enough, I would say
that the skew it presents to the scores would actually stand to help
more than hurt (as long as we still have plenty of other non-trap
sources that contribute un-capped spam).

I figure spam capped at 15+ points would be fine, but you'll need
developer consensus on that.