On 3/22/2011 2:31 PM, Adam Katz wrote:
On 3/22/2011 1:16 PM, Mark Chaney wrote:
Ever notice that a lot of spam seems to have your username in their
from address? Such as an email sent TO b...@domain.com is FROM
blah...@anotherdomain.com (notice 'blah' included in the from
address). This appears to be the case with a large a majority of
the spam that gets through my filters. Any ideas how to handle
this? Would be nice to be able to add a score for matches like
that.

This hasn't been common enough (in my experience) to justify either of
the two ways to match it (a plugin or else an ugly pair of multi-line
ALL header rules).  I suppose somebody could throw something up in their
sandbox, but we'd need the result from timing.log (not published) to
properly gauge the results (assuming it even has a favorable hit rate
and S/O).