On 2011-06-11 3:38, Warren Togami Jr. wrote:
On 6/10/2011 3:34 PM, John Hardin wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011, Lawrence @ Rogers wrote:

On 10/06/2011 10:24 PM, Warren Togami Jr. wrote:
On 6/10/2011 2:01 PM, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
> > IFF you use the sought channel with SA 3.3.x, you will need the
reorder
> hack to bend the alphabet.

It is not entirely clear to me, what exactly are you supposed to rename
for the reorder hack? You have to do it every time you sa-update?

Would renaming 20_sought_fraud.cf to 99_sought_fraud.cf, putting
20_sought_fraud.cf (from the yelp.org channel) after 72_active.cf (the
default and assumed older SA rules) solve this problem?

Or symlinks from your local configs directory to the SOUGHT channel
directory files. That would probably be easier to not forget about when
things get fixed.

Is Lawrence's suggestion something we can do upstream to fix this problem?

Alternatively, I think it is a mistake for us to ship SOUGHT rules at
all in the standard sa-update channel. That is, unless we plan on
updating the patterns and scores of SOUGHT on a daily basis. I highly
doubt we will do that.

Agreed, I'm +1 with removing SOUGHT rules from mainstream sa update channel. and keep thems separate.