On 2011/10/13 08:18, Marc Perkel wrote:

On 10/12/2011 12:49 PM, jdow wrote:
The idiots who run that one have put the Earthlink smtp servers into their
list. So I am opting out of it. I don't want ALL my received mail marked as
spam.

Damn fools.
{+_+}

If by some mistake we actually did blacklist an earthlink.net server then I
would want to know about it and fix it. The HOSTKARMA list would never do that
deliberately.

Somehow it got in there. And then spamd didn't pick up the rule change I
put in. By then I got VERY frazzled because I had other work I had to do
with a very high priority. Alas, my temperament is "overly Irish."

{^_^}