On 10/13, jdow wrote:
>  3.0 RCVD_IN_HOSTKARMA_BL   RBL: Sender listed in HOSTKARMA-BLACK
>                       [207.69.195.183 listed in hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com]

None of the blacklists, or software involved, are maintained by perfect
beings.  And you get it all for free.  Mistakes happen, and the
appropriate response is to report the flaw to the maintainer.
And possibly calmly mention the problem to others who could be affected,
via this list.  Not losing your dignity all over a mailing list.  Relax.
It's just a blacklist, and not even one that has been deemed high
enough quality to be in spamassassin's default rule set.  You did this
to yourself.

--
"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it."
 - http://www.ASofterWorld.com/index.php?id=421