On 10/14/2011 12:05 AM, Marc Perkel wrote:
> OK - I didn't deliberately blacklist them. I found a bug in my yellow
> listing code

No system or person or group of people is perfect and we ALL make
mistakes... even big mistakes from time to time... and even large and
famous corporations make big mistakes (i.e. RIM over the past few
days!!!)... and even the best anti-spam blacklists make mistakes or have
system errors on occasion!

> that I have now fixed.

...of course, the more successful ones, like Marc Perkel's operation,
learn from their mistakes...

(and yes, Marc is right... the expectations for an anti-spam blacklist's
consistency and quality can be extremely high--But I'm not
complaining... just making an observation!)

--
Rob McEwen
http://dnsbl.invaluement.com/