On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 06:17 -0600, Sergio wrote:

> But emails are still getting in, any comment on what I need to fix on the
> rule? or if someone has a better rule to stop this that wants to share the
> rule, it will be appreciated.

Change the meta to this:

meta   PORN_RULES (__PORN_RULE01 || __PORN_RULE02)

A quick glance at the SA rules for name prefixes would have told you
that rules with names that start with a double underscore have a zero
score, so your meta will never work: these rules are designed to be
combined by using logical operators.

Always test a new rule by running it through SA to prove it works. The
simplest is to use something like:

spamassassin <saved_spam.txt | less

If you routinely write rules you should consider installing a copy SA on
a host that's not part of your mail processing chain. Writing a set of
simple shell scripts for validating, testing and installing rules on the
mail chain makes adding or extending a rule much quicker. Building a
spam corpus is useful for regression and performance testing your rule
set and, if you classify the corpus, e.g. as pron, fishing, sale, etc.
spam, its almost as good as a ham corpus for checking rule specificity.

Martin