Thank you all for your inputs, as you can see I am creating my own rules as
SA needs help on stopping spam.

I want to thank you KAM for the share of his rules, I have learned a lot
looking on them and thanks to that I have modified the rules that I had to
make them more easy to work, the arithmetic on the rules with the operand
"+" is working really nice I have joined a lot of rules and make them
active with ">=1" so if any of the rules on the group applies then the rule
is triggered.

With the porn rule that I have,  it is working but it still left spam of
this type pass, the score line that I wrote on the email had a typo that is
not in my working rule and my major concern is in the garbled words like:

S:C H #O+O L "G l, R%L P *0 *R N*
T\E /EN"S} P)0_R \N
S:C H #O+O L "G l, R%L P *0 *R N*
G ,RA _N N}Y } P %0 ~R |N \
P,0_ R .N PI ~C}T+U-R(E%S.
TR %A *N #S S. E. X{UA`L P&0/R N_

What it will be the best way to catch any type of garbled word?

Sergio