-----Original Message-----
From: David F. Skoll [mailto:d...@roaringpenguin.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:49 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Better phish detection

Hi,

I've been following this thread... not sure how many of you are aware of this
project:

http://code.google.com/p/anti-phishing-email-reply/

We use the phishing address list and it does catch a few things.  We don't yet
use the phishing URL list, but it looks like it might help.

Naturally, this list is reactive, but if enough people used it and contributed
to it, the results might be pretty good.

Regards,

David.

We use it here; I've got a little python script that parses out recent entries
from that project and builds a simple postfix static map to block mail attempts
to them.  I'm happy to share if anyone's interested.

- Aaron Bennett

Manager, Systems Administration
Clark University ITS