On Fri, 28 Dec 2012, Sean Tout wrote:

That's most likely the case. But I'm not sure what's going in there and how
to get rid of it. I tried with and without chomp() but got the same results.
below is a snippet with chomp, which I applied before parsing the email with
spamassassin.

my $spamtest = Mail::SpamAssassin->new();

 # This is the main loop. It's executed once for each email
 while(!$folder_reader->end_of_file())
 {
   $email = $folder_reader->read_next_email();

Write $email to a file here and take a look at it.

   chomp($email);
   $mail = $spamtest->parse($email);
   $status = $spamtest->check($mail);
 #rest of code per above.
 }

  How can you reason with someone who thinks we're on a glidepath to
  a police state and yet their solution is to grant the government a
  monopoly on force? They are insane.
 211 days since the first successful private support mission to ISS (SpaceX)