On 3/1/2013 11:26, Alexandre Boyer wrote:
There is no silly question. Just noobs. FYI: most of the time, I'm a noob.

I do not understand your question: To or Cc headers are recipients. Do
you want to compare the name portion to the address portion?

eg: To: "Alex Boyer" <a...@example.com>

If Alex matches the local part in the address, then it's OK? else it's not?

This would be a bad idea.

Whatever... the important thing is : if you want to compare with SA, you
have to write a plugin. There is no way one can compare, say, a
signature in the body and the ToCc headers without a module.

Or if there is a way, I am willing to learn it!

I suspect he wants to check to see if the RCPT TO (the actual recipient) is named in the TO or CC headers, and score based on this decision.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/