> Another thing I'd like to do, if possible, is check to see if the "From"
> address matches the "return path" and add to the spam score if they
> do not match.

The inverse rule is already there (just use a meta rule negation of it):

header   RP_MATCHES_RCVD  eval:check_mailfrom_matches_rcvd()
describe RP_MATCHES_RCVD  Envelope sender domain matches handover relay domain
tflags   RP_MATCHES_RCVD  nice
score    RP_MATCHES_RCVD  -0.551 -0.703 -0.551 -0.703

> I know they won't match completely in some cases,

The From and envelope sender address do not match in many cases - like
in almost all mailing list traffic. A mismatch is not worth more than
a small fraction of a score point.

Same applies to a mismatch between To/Cc and the envelope recipient address:
these never match in mail from mailing lists.

  Mark