On 04/18/2013 12:23 PM, Joe Acquisto-j4 wrote:
On 4/18/2013 at 6:15 AM, Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 04/18/2013 12:11 PM, Joe Acquisto-j4 wrote:
I'm missing something.

Find a fair amount of missed SPAM showing, among others:

*  0.8 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60% *
[score: 0.4968]

Bayes is way too low, in my HO.

it's obviously not learning enough of whatever it's not scoring higher...

  I am puzzled by the line after it.

I set local.cf with: score BAYES_50_BODY 3.6 and restarted sa.

Still comes thru with the low score.  Am I sticking it in the wrong
place?  Or can it not be overridden?   I do not recall if the odd
second line was there before I made the change.

seems like a phatphingers error:

should be:

score BAYES_50 3.6

and NOT:

score BAYES_50_BODY 3.6

Boy, that phingers guy is a real PITA.   More like phathead, as that's what I intended.
But right after I posted I re-examined and said to myself "self . . ."

Thanks.  Might the odd line be a result of that?

What odd line? report looks normal