18.04.2013 13:45, Joe Acquisto-j4 kirjoitti:

>>> Boy, that phingers guy is a real PITA.   More like phathead, as that's what
>> I intended.  But right after I posted I re-examined and said to myself "self
>> .
>> . ."
>>> Thanks.  Might the odd line be a result of that?
>> What odd line? report looks normal
> I was concerned about this:
>
>  [score: 0.4968]
>
> On a line by itself.  But I see similar in all headers, now that I bother to
> look.
>
> Excuse the morning fog, please.
>
> joe a.

BAYES_50 means: "Can's say if this is SPAM or HAM". I have the score
near for it. For HAM I use negative scores, for SPAM positive. But
BAYES_50 is not SPAM, nor HAM. 3.6 is way too much spammy score for it,
IMHO.

--

There is an old time toast which is golden for its beauty.
"When you ascend the hill of prosperity may you not meet a friend."