On Thu, February 20, 2014 3:52 pm, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> Questions that will be answered by "that is solved in 3.4.0" aren't
> really going to get much support from me...

Understood, though it'll be a while before I can upgrade to 3.4 due to the
RPM issue that I've mentioned previously.  However, I Googled this issue
before mailing and this iterator error you posted SHOULD appear in
sa-learn even in 3.3.x, but it does not seem to.  More to the point, when
trying to run on a spam that had previously worked fine with v3.3.1,
sa-learn STILL says "0 messages examined" and that spam is only 4K, so
there's no chance it's running up against the max-size limit.  (On the
other hand, that spam is many months old -- does sa-learn have a date
limit as well?  If so, is that customizable?)

--- Amir