On 04/24/2014 07:44 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
On 4/24/2014 1:34 PM, David F. Skoll wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:28:56 -0400
"Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@pccc.com> wrote:

Keeping more in the like and kind with the existing code in PMS,
wouldn't this be closer to what you need?  Completely untested but
passed tests.
Sure... I'm not picky about how it's implemented. ;)  Just so long as
there's an official API to get the test names and scores, I'm happy.
It's in trunk if you want to test it and give feedback, that would be
helpful.  From a quick basic print of output, looks sane.

svn commit -m 'added get_names_of_tests_hit_with_scores_hash,
get_names_of_tests_hit_with_scores functions to PMS along with trivial
fixing of triggered being misspelled.'
Sending        lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 1589804.

regards,
KAM

IMO this should be configurable as it could break stats/loggers/etc