On 4/24/2014 6:12 AM, emailitis.com wrote:
Also, in the mailllog, I would like to see spamd show not just the tests, but the scores of each. At present we get just:

spamd[7403]: spamd: result: Y 4 -
DKIM_SIGNED,HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_ONLY,T_DKIM_INVALID,T_REMOTE_IMAGE
scantime=2.8,size=60575,user=qscand,uid=10002,required_score=4.0,rhost=localhost,raddr=127.0.0.1,rport=43670,mid=<0.0.15.abc.1cf5f4e42d3972e.e...@vmta-d-12.lstrk.net>,autolearn=disabled