On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 10:42 PM, James B. Byrne <byrn...@harte-lyne.ca> wrote:

> Regardless of Enom's purported size, what does this say about the registrar's
> ethics and the domains it hosts?  Should such companies and their clients be
> boycotted and thereby coerced into dealing with these frauds?

Even though Enom is currently the registrar for many such domains used
in spam, it is not the first, not the most notorious and likely not
the last one.

That's nothing about ethics, it's about the business model of the
"domain business". I would not call this business inherently
fraudulent, but it's definitely a shoddy. There are very few
exceptions of companies involved in that area (in fact, I know only a
single registrar I would turn to who is not in that league).

-- Matthias