On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 15:24:29 -0400
Patrick Domack <patric...@patrickdk.com> wrote:

> The point was, I have already done this, and have it in production.
> I did this cause this subject keeps coming up from time to time, and
> I was personally interested to see the results of it.

Interesting.  If you don't mind my asking... how much data do you
collect?  How many lookups/day?

I was thinking a system that gets lookups from thousands or more SA
installations would get a pretty good overview of new domains.  A local
installation would necessarily see a limited subset.

> And I do agree with Rob McEwen on many points. And I would be
> hisentant to outright block. But so far, and I doubt much in real
> usage, and haven't found any yet, any issues with blocking <1day
> outright.

Or even just holding the mail for a day or so and then re-analyzing it.

Regards,

David.