On 06/09/2014 10:32 PM, Patrick Domack wrote:

Quoting Matthias Leisi <matth...@leisi.net>:

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 8:43 PM, Kevin A. McGrail <kmcgr...@pccc.com>
wrote:

I think the core issue is that age of domains is a good indicator of
spam.
 So there is merit in building a distributed look-up system using SA.

I have more ideas than resources, of course...

I repeat my question: which domain? HELO, MAIL FROM, From:, ...?

-- Matthias

HELO hasn't matched anything in my tests.

MAIL FROM has matched many, though the helo's are always a different domain

 From I have only started doing yesterday, and not sure exactly how I
will track them. Likely just wait a few days, and check my ham/spam
folders and compare what rules where hit.

LOTS of the recent .us & .me will match sender/ptr/A/HELO