On 6/10/2014 10:34 AM, Patrick Domack wrote:
> So, we are unwilling to look into any new ideas cause there might be
> an issue? that we haven't scoped or checked into?

Patrick,

I don't think Axe was arguing against this idea.. I think he was arguing
against irrational exuberance by some who may be taking this idea to the
point of outright blocking (or high scoring) on it, which would generate
significant FPs. His examples were solid real world examples that DO
happen and WOULD FP if this idea were taken too far. But using
extremely-young-domain-age for low scoring or in combination with other
rules could be very helpful.

--
Rob McEwen
+1 (478) 475-9032