On 07/01/2014 02:23 PM, Axb wrote:

nor, if using Postfix, postscreen

Indeed. I've looked at that. It's probably better than the sleep. But it's not yet an option for us. And at 7000 emails per day or whatever we get, I'm not sure there's that much difference. (There may be. I haven't looked at postscreen all that closely.)

We'll be doing an OS upgrade on our server to Ubuntu 14.04 LTS within the next year. Possibly even within the next few weeks. I'd actually kind of like to move to Debian 7. But I really can't justify all the extra complication when I can do an in-place upgrade of the Ubuntu 10.04.

-Steve