On 07/01/2014 02:33 PM, motty cruz wrote:
I trained SA with about 700 SPAM emails and with about 258 HAM emails.

In case I missed this, are you the single user, or does this server handle many mail accounts? I have many, and took the conservative approach of giving each user their own filedb database of tokens, and traning them with the stream of emails which are actually coming into the users' Inboxes. Doing it that way, it takes a while for the training to mature. But my thinking is that they will mature into more accurate bayesian classifiers that way.

-Steve