On 07/02/2014 08:48 AM, Steve Bergman wrote:
Someone, please convince me that I should turn it on.

autolearn doesn't mean you cannot also train manually...

Should I turn it on and take my "train as ham" entry out of .forward? Or
should I not?

manually training ham from unreviewed data?
bad idea.

I suppose that largely depends upon my individual users' levels of
diligence.

....and don't count on that - they may do it the first week, new toy, but for how long?

Also: take in mind each user's Bayes folder also get a a bayes_seen file which grows and grows and grows and never gets truncated.

Do you really want to spend time watching each user's Bayes?