--As of July 13, 2014 7:56:38 PM +0200, Antony Stone is alleged to have said:

On Sunday 13 July 2014 at 19:52:57, Pat Traynor wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jul 2014, Antony Stone wrote:
> Have you been able to identify whether the "unsolicited mail" which has
> been thus detected is:
>
> - genuine email (possibly of a marketing variety, but still
> deliberately sent) from your hosting customers

It's absolutely not from MY customers.  I don't let anyone relay their
outgoing email through me.

On Sunday 13 July 2014 at 16:35:14, Pat Traynor wrote:

I run a web server, and for many of my hosting customers, I'll forward
their email to other mail servers.

Now I'm confused.

--As for the rest, it is mine.

That's incoming mail - mail to known and enumerated email addresses.

He'll forward mail *to* his customers, but not *from* his customers.

To the original poster: If you want to hire someone, might I suggest a site like oDesk?
<https://www.odesk.com/>

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.