On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 1:44 PM, John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jul 2014, David F. Skoll wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, people usually only care about crappy support and
>> service after it's too late.  You might win back some ex-Google
>> customers, but it's really hard to stem the tide beforehand.

      I think there is also the tolerance level people have depending
on who they are dealing with. If they are dealing with a smaller/local
company, they expect 24/7 support and solutions for problems before
said problems are even conceived. But, when dealing with a large
corporation, they accept the fact they are just another customer in
hundreds of thousands who should be glad they are given the time of
the day. Hence the "it is HP/Microsoft/IBM/Google/Apple" shrug while
throwing money at those companies. After all, a bigger company must be
better than a smaller one, right?