I’m seeing spams like:

http://pastebin.com/XXQrNURW

Notice:

* the message is almost always text/plain single part;
* the only Received: line is the local one, even though it was received on port
25;
* the message id contains the string be2aaf2163fd72c9975ec76b00288831, which
seems to be a SHA1 hash associated with the destination email address;
* there are two or more nonsense header fields containing the SHA1 hash plus
some small integer, and both values are repeated in the message body;
* there’s sometimes a third integer value both in the message and optionally in
some nonsense header field;
* the message begins with either “Hello ____” or “Dear ____” as the destination
email address,
* the phishing URL is either hosted by googlasi (as an amazon instance
54.69.70.160), or else blacklotus instance as 192.31.186.4;

I’m occasionally seeing text/html which also contains the same hash as part of
the phishing URL.

Anyone else seeing this?

I’m currently defeating this by locally blacklisting the 2 IP addresses
associated with the URL, plus finding the SHA1 in the message.

I’d like to not have to rely on the specific value of the hash for the 2nd test.

-Philip