Does not even need to be considered phishing - they are all spammy as hell
and in no way can ever be considered opt-in / permission based. Phishing or
spam, they need to be shut down. I see thousands of messages from a number
of providers (many of whom I had thought to be good and not selling to
spammers). In common though is everything is hosted at Blacklotus. Need to
find a way to blacklist their IP space and check against the resolved email
spammer URLs....

Chris

--
Chris Stone