On Sep 30, 2014, at 11:41 AM, David Jones <djo...@ena.com> wrote:

> [...]

I do, but the problem is that the SPAM needs to be seen a few times before the
RBL’s get updated with it.

5.0 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                           [URIs: lookmediXXXcarehelp.net]

I’m getting quite a few of these messages before the site gets blacklisted.

So I need to rely only on local rules to catch it.

-Philip