On 10/17/14, 4:13 AM, Martin Gregorie wrote:
URIBL_BLOCKED usually means that you've exceeded the daily free use
limit on URIBL queries.

What DNS server are you using? If its a public one belonging to your ISP
or Google, that explains why the blacklists think you exceeded the free
limit: they count queries per DNS server since that's what sends the
queries to them. To avoid this you should be running a private,
non-forwarding DNS server.