On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:13:49 +0100
Martin Gregorie <mar...@gregorie.org> wrote:

On Thu, 2014-10-16 at 22:37 -0700, Cathryn Mataga wrote:
> The score is only 1.9, 3.5 required.  What's going on here?

> URIBL_BLOCKED autolearn=disabled version=3.3.2

URIBL_BLOCKED usually means that you've exceeded the daily free use
limit on URIBL queries.

On 17.10.14 10:08, jdebert wrote:
Will URIBL_BLOCKED cause [SPAM] to be inserted into Subject?

no, it will more likely cause [SPAM] _not_ to be inserted, because it
wouldn't be detected.

Also, doesn't sa insert something else a bit different? Isn't it
likely that someone else inserted that before the OP's server ever
saw it?

If SA inserts anything to Subject: and what it is, depends only on SA
configuration. It's the "rewrite_header" configuration directive.

One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them, One OS to bring them all and into darkness bind them