Am 24.11.2014 um 18:49 schrieb jdebert:
On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 11:12:58 +0100
Aban Dokht <ml...@abando.de> wrote:

  From my opinion, this is not a good idea as you are going to put
those servers onto your list.
This way you'll blacklist bulk senders, with badly configured or even
not bounce management, but they are not all spammers!

Oh, sure! Let's tolerate incompetent mass mailers. While we're at it,
let's tolerate sites that can't properly manage their mail servers. And
don't forget open relays, too! Just because they can't figure out
how to make it work or are too lazy to do it right, we must excuse
them. And, Free Speech, right?

nobod said that

but you need to draw a line between catch spam and force to catch any sender you don't know why and how the address went to the RCPT

that's far from the reality

i see again and again *living humans* continue to send to their outdated "best-friends" list from the MUA just because they don't understand a bounce, don't care enough or even be afraid remove somebody from his address book based on *not* understood automatic mail (bounce)

as tech user i don't understand that users behavior
at the same time i, we and our server did *nothing* wrong and if you setup a "spam trap" to catch that senders you just blacklist for no good reason

*frankly* a lot of reject messages are just too stupid for a automated bounce mamagement because some smart ass felt good by use non.default messages where even persons like me sit there wit no clue if this is a temporary local error at the RCPT too stupid reply with a 4xx code and so better *not remove it* automated

the world is not black and white and by *blindly* blacklist you gain nothing than damage