Ted is always impolite, but he's right that the current roundcube editor
is shocking, in many ways (but not teh way mentioned here) and a few
people have brought this up, I understand my gripes are fixed, I'll soon
know in a week or two. It is rare that I post in here anyway, I've
posted more in past couple days than most of the last 10 years combined
:)

BTW RC now tells me this is 12pt, yet looks no bigger than before.