We did? I agree RC has its problems, but if half the tested clients,
plus gmail show it normally, the problem then lies on both sides, since
as my tests how, its not a problem for any clinet I have locally, nor
with the people I regularly converse with anyway, and THAT is all that
matters to me.

I often see people send in some extra large and extra small font sizes,
it doesnt bother me, if my eyes cant read it, I ignore it, its the
simplest method :)

I think this thread has been done to death anyway