On 12/15/2014 12:20 PM, Herbert Eppel wrote:
I use QiQ.co.uk for web hosting and associated e-mail services. QiQ offer SpamAssassin as an integrated feature that is accessible via cPanel -- see screenshot below.

In view of the fact that some of my domains are increasingly inundated with spam, I would like to reduce the SpamAssassin score from the default value of 5 to a lower value, in order to make SpamAssassin more 'aggressive'. However, I don't really want to enable Spam Auto-Delete because I want to be able to check the spam folder for false positives, but apparently there is no way to change the setting without simultaneously enabling the "Spam Auto-Delete" function.

Am I missing something?

Thank you

Herbert Eppel
www.HETranslation.co.uk

You'll need to ask QiQ. SA is only a classifier. It takes an email as input and outputs score results, plus a modified email with spam headers.

I would also caution against lowering the score threshold more than 0.5 or so. There's a point where it goes from "catching more spam" to "catching more of everything".